In this episode we conclude our discussion on intrapartum fetal monitoring by discussing fetal pulse oximetry and ST waveform analysis.
July Journal Club Article: Patterns of Opioid Prescription and Use After Cesarean Delivery
ST Waveform Analysis
- Fetal electrocardiogram: ST waveform analysis in intrapartum surveillance
- ST waveform analysis versus cardiotocography alone for intrapartum fetal monitoring: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized trials
- Electrocardiogram ST Analysis During Labor: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials
- Does ST analysis of fetal ECG reduce cesarean section rate for fetal distress?
- The fetal electrocardiogram: ST waveform analysis during labour
- Randomised trial of cardiotocography alone or with ST waveform analysis for intrapartum monitoring
- Cardiotocography only versus cardiotocography plus ST analysis of fetal electrocardiogram for intrapartum fetal monitoring: a Swedish randomised controlled trial
- Fetal pulse oximetry for fetal assessment in labour
- Intrapartum Oximetry of the Fetus
- Update on intrapartum fetal pulse oximetry
- The safety of fetal pulse oximetry in parturients requiring fetal scalp blood sampling
- Intrapartum fetal pulse oximetry: Fetal oxygen saturation trends during labor and relation to delivery outcome